SOČA ROAD CHALLENGE
SOČA ROAD CHALLENGE
June 25th at 10:00 - Kobarid, Slovenia
Do you prefer to ride on the road surface? Here you go, we’ve prepared a first-class challenge for road cycling fans too! After it was hosting the famous Giro 2022, the new route takes on the already well-known and challenging climb to Kolovrat. We are preparing the finish line at the equally unique place of the Kolovrat open-air museum.
Date of competition: June 25, 2023
Start: 10.00 AM
Location: Kobarid, Slovenia (‘Trg svobode’ square)
Discipline: road climb (it is a part of the Slovenian Cup)
The only aid station is planned at the finish line of the competition.
You can register for the Soča Road Challenge online or at the registration desk at the venue on the day of the event. Registration is valid with the payment of the entry fee. The number of places is not limited.
REGISTRATION DATES AND REGISTRATION FEE
|DATE||UNTIL JUNE 15||ON SITE|
ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE ENTITLED TO:
- Refreshments at the finish line.
- Hot meal and drink at the finish line.
- A medal.
- *optional for an additional fee: Adidas sports shirt (additional fee 20 EUR)
Sunday, June 25th
- 8:00 – 9:45 AM Collection of starting numbers and registration of new competitors.
- 10:00 Start of the race.
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:00 Announcement of the results (village of Livek.)
YEAR OF BIRTH / NATIONAL CATEGORY / UCI CATEGORY
- 2007 – 1994 (from 15-29 years) / AMATER / SPORTSMEN
- 1993 – 1989 (from 30-34 years) / MASTERS-A / MASTERS
- 1988 – 1984 (from 35-39 years) / MASTERS – B / MASTERS
- 1983 – 1979 (from 40-44 years) / MASTERS – C / MASTERS
- 1978 – 1974 (from 45-49 years) / MASTERS – D / MASTERS
- 1973 – 1969 (from 50-54 years) / MASTERS – E / MASTERS
- 1968 – 1964 (from 55-59 years) / MASTERS – F / MASTERS
- 1963 – 1959 (from 60-64 years) / MASTERS – / G MASTERS
- 1958 – 1954 (from 65-69 years) / MASTERS – H / MASTERS
- 1953 – 1949 (from 70-74 years) / MASTERS – I / MASTERS
- 1948 and before (75 years and older) / MASTERS – J / MASTERS
- 2007 – 1984 (from 16-39 years) / ŽENSKE – A / SPORTSWOMEN
- 1983 – 1974 (from 40-49 years) / ŽENSKE – B / MASTERS-W
- 1973 – 1964 (from 50 -59 years) / ŽENSKE – C / MASTERS-W
- 1963 and before (60 years and older / ŽENSKE – D / MASTERS-W
• Start number, fixed in a visible place on the front of the bike ✔
• Suitable road bike ✔
• Cycling helmet ✔
• On the day of the competition, the registration office will be located at the event area in Kobarid.
• By registering in the online application form and paying the entry fee, the competitor confirms that he agrees with the conditions of the competition and that he competes at his own risk. For registrations at the venue on the day of the event, the competitor signs the registration form confirming his agreement with the registration conditions and that he competes at his own risk.
• Parents or guardians, who sign the application form upon registration, are responsible for minors.
• Participants allow taking photos along the course and allow the organizer to use the photos for the purposes of promoting the Soča Outdoor Festival event.
• Medical service is provided on the route.
• The organizer reserves the right to change this call, of which the participants will be informed in due time.
• The organizer is not responsible for the consequences that the competitor causes to himself, a fellow competitor or a third party.
• Participants compete at their own risk.
• Parking: parking will be provided for teams, competitors and spectators.
• We do not refund paid subscriptions.
SUSTAINABLE COMMITMENT OF THE SOČA OUTDOOR FESTIVAL
Competitors accept the Green Commitment of the Soča Outdoor Festival upon registration:
As a participant of the Soča Outdoor Festival, I undertake to
• I will not litter, run or cycle outside marked paths, pick flowers,
• I will separate waste, drink water from the tap and save natural resources,
• I will respect wild animals,
• I will respect the local environment and local population,
• and encouraged others to do all this.
If you have any problems with registration, please contact us at email@example.com.
For other questions:
• Matevž Melinc: +386 31 645 312
• Peter Dakskobler: firstname.lastname@example.org, +386 31 846 634