Continental 10 km trail starts at the main festival venue and continues towards Kamp Gabrje where it turns and for a while steeply ascends towards the Tolmin Castle but it just passes at the foot of the hill to the village Zatolmin and to the Tolmin Gorges to reach the most attractive, wild and pretty cool leg at the confluence of Zadlaščica and Tolminka rivers, just to make another uphill leg to the village Žabče. From there the trail leads directly to the confluence of Soča and Tolminka rivers, the main festival venue. The last obstacle to overcome is Tolminka river which runners have to cross right before the finish line.This trail is suitable for everyone with regular short distance running practice.
Organizer: Zavod tovarna trajnostnega turizma
Place: Tolmin, Sotočje, main venue of Soča Outdoor Festival
Discipline: Trail run
Distance: 11 km
Total ascent: 200 m*
Each competitor will receive a reusable cup at the registration point, which he will use at the booster stations (or you can use your own set for drinks).
Žabče – (F+D)
F = food
D = drink
DISTANCE FROM THE START
|DATE||UNTIL 31. 12. 2020||UNTIL 25. 04. 2021||UNTIL 20. 06. 2021||ON SITE|
- Online registration
- On the competition day the registration desk at the festival venue (may not be available due to the limited number of participants)
- Registration is complete and valid when paid in full only
- Number of participants is limited to 600
All participants are entitled to:
- Refreshments along the trail (water and/or food stations)
- A meal and drink at the end
- Running Adidas t-shirt
- Men to 30 years (born 1991 or younger)
- Men to 40 years (born 1981–1990)
- Men to 50 years (born 1971–1980)
- Men to 60 years (born 1961–1970)
- Men over 60 years (born before 1961)
- Women to 30 years (born 1991 or younger)
- Women to 40 years (born 1981–1990)
- Women to 50 years (born between 1971–1980)
- Women to 60 years (born 1961–1970)
- Women over 60 years (born before 1961)
* BIB number that must always be visible
Appropriate running shoes
Water reserve for the time between aid stations (1L)
*Cup (15 cL minimum)
Survival blanket (1,40 x 2,0 m minimum)
*Basic first aid kit
* BIB number must be placed at the front of your body, to your t-shirt or a belt
* You need to bring your own drinking cup (15 cL minimum). There will be no plastic cups at aid stations, so each runner must provide their own.
* Hooded jacket. The jacket must have a hood and must be waterproof.
* Basic first aid kit, which must have at least one or two gauzes, one elastic bandage and a packet of plasters.